We meet every Thursday morning to chat about projects we are working on, ideas we might need some clarity about, about important things – or nothing at all. Grab your favorite cup and join us for a discussion! Topics include…whatever is on our minds that mor...
- This event has passed.
An Introduction to Instagram TV
June 26, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$35
Hosted in the “Ignite” room at InSpark in Lynnwood.
Instagram is the largest social mobile network!
-Instagram has over 1 billion users
-59% of Instagrammers in the U.S. are under 30
– Users under 25 years old spend more than 32 minutes a day on the platform, while those over 25 spend more than 24 minutes a day.
What does this mean for you!? Opportunity!
This event is limited to 6 people.
The investment is $35
The agenda will consist of:
– Introductions & Networking
– 3 Examples of IG TV creators
– How to create your IG TV channel
– Video recording basics
– Do time! (Plan to create & Implement)
– Wisdom Guides – A social version of SHOW AND TELL
– IG success stories from previous meetups! (If you have a cool story to share, please get on the agenda with Marcelle ahead of time.)
This is event is perfect if you ALREADY have an instagram account and at least 100 followers!
Snacks will be provided!
The internet moves quickly and Wisdom Guides are a social media managers way of organizing, collecting, and planning for a marketing strategy. The wisdom of today is different than even 6 months ago and this event is designed to share wisdom and insights!
This remarkable roundtable will help you pivot, brainstorm, learn, and better develop your social media presence on Instagram.
Join us and get confident with your creativity!
Have questions? Post them in the event or email Marcelle@Dreamosity.com